What are its claims?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
The leading provider of solution manuals, test banks and instructor manuals for academic courses and textbooks
- Understand the collection of every question and answer your Instructor could possibly use when creating an exam or a quiz for your course
- Save your time and effort and understand what you are studying or teaching
- Prepare assignments and homework quickly and easily
- Understand and master your subjects
- Get ready for any exam any time
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Student Plus scores 73.10/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://student-plus.net/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $39.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: student-plus.net you’ll also be taken through to student-plus.net, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)